Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Brooks Workshop


I had so much fun at Brooks over the weekend. I am looking forward to changing and improving my workflow for more freedom with my kids and husband. I met so many good friends. David Jay's workshop was awesome!!! He is down to earth and very helpful. He has taught me a lot about helping others and sharing your knowledge.

Here is a picture of Jasmine and JD. Ryan and I had a great time getting to know them and they are awesome. We connected with them off the bat. They are coming up on their one year anniversary. Who would ever thought to take a one year anniversary pictures. Cool idea!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

You go girl!! I'm SO happy to see you have a blog up and runnning...you're amazing and I'm happy we met so early...now we can watch each other's business grow! ;)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home