Sunday, February 03, 2008

"Lovely Details" Wedding Showcase

On Sunday, my good friend Grace and I went to San Francisco to check out The Lovley Details wedding showcase. I was looking forward to seeing Ed Pingol and his beautiful wife Monica. I had the oppertunity to meet some of the vendors. Getting out there revitalized my creative drive. Having the chance to see other professionals in our field is always eye opening. Thanks to all of the participants that put this event together, it was a huge success.









2 Comments:

Blogger ed pingol said...

it was great to see you at the show and at ospw2! will you be at wppi?

//ed & monica

10:10 AM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

I sure will. Will be there Sat - Tuesday

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home