Sunday, September 24, 2006

De Anza


I had wanted to check out De Anza College for a photo shoot that was coming up the following weekend. I remembered this campus had potential for a great photo shoot. I had Not been there in a while, Since I attended my first year in college, which was a long time ago. Great memories.



What a handsome kid! I wonder who's kid is that.

In the courtyard at De Anza College. Such a beautiful place. Ryan took the last three pictures. He loves checking out different spots for photo shoots with me. I gave him a camera and we later compared our pictures. It was fun and the pictures turned out beautiful. He did a great job. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Awesome shots! And the alley photo shoot of Stephanie and Zack was hot!! :) Great job!!
xoxo..

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home