Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Babies have arrived!

Before you guys get any ideas, our puppies are finally home. I was able to persuade my sisters to bring our puppies home over the weekend. They are so adorable! Coco is the brown one and Tasha is the black and white. My kids couldn't contain themselves when I told them that the puppies were coming home on Friday. Here are the new editions to the family.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Wells said...

Aw, I love them!!!!!!!!!!!
I want one too. :-)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Congrats on your little fuzzy babies they are sooo cute! I found you on OSP and I was wondering how you made your images so big. I have been trying to figure out how to do that...I would appreciate any tips you are willing to share. :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

hi Kate,

Thanks for checking out my site.

I just figured this out. When you load your pictures up, Select large images. I also up load some of photos on photo bucket first. Sometimes the blogger takes forever to upload pictures. Hope this helps

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home