Monday, July 09, 2007

Hetty and Redmond

I had the opportunity to second shoot with Manus on Saturday for a 7/7/7 wedding. Hetty, the bride, is such a fun and goofy girl. She has such a great personality. I felt so welcome and they were all very friendly.
Manus is such a wonderful person to work with. I had a great time sharing and learning from him. He is a super cool guy to work for. Thank you Manus for giving me the opportunity to work with you.
Thank you Hetty & Redmond for letting me be a part of your special day and I wish you all the best!

Hetty had four dresses that she change into.



Wow! What a ROCK!




This is my favorite shot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome shots Nichanh. It was great working with you as well. The last shot is cool..

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home