Friday, March 07, 2008

The BIG TEN

Today is our 10th year anniversary! I have to say that it is the best ten year ever and I can not express enough how much I love and adore my husband. He has been sooooo support of me and to my photography business. I am very lucky to be married to a fun, loving and wonderful man. We have been through some rough obstacles and God has given us both patiences and grace to make it last this long. We are incredibly blessed to have two beautiful kids and we love them with all of our hearts.

I love you sweetheart and I am so happy that you are my best friend, husband and the father of my kids. Happy Anniversary!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nichanh. May you guys have another 10 with the same love and devotion.

-David

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home