Sunday, October 01, 2006

Amelia & Michael

I would call this puppy love. From the moment you see them together you can almost feel it...

I had a great time photographing Amelia & Michael. They are a cute couple. When Amelia called me, I though they wanted to take pictures of their one year anniversary of being married. But I felt like a total dork for thinking that when she told me that they have been dating for a year. I thought it was so cute! And an awesome Moment to capture for them!
You can tell they are very much in love. They were so comfortable around each other and it was fun taking their pictures. I remember my first love. You get all gitty all inside when you are around each other, and it just feels like you can't spend enough time together. Lucky for me,I married my first love !We are going on strong, with nine years of marriage. Thank you Amelia & Michael for choosing me to capure these memories for you!!!!!







Walking around downtown Los Gatos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home