Sunday, March 09, 2008

My Boudoir

On Saturday, Ryan and I went and stayed at the Fairmont Hotel in downtown San Jose for our 10th year anniversary. We had a great time just relaxing and spending some quality time together.

On Sunday, Juliet came over and took my boudoir pictures. I have always wanted to do this but felt creepy with just going to any random photographer. I am so happy that Juliet was able to come by and do the session for me. It is a little gift that I wanted to give to Ryan. Thank You Juliet! These photos are hot.

Here is a taste of some of the picture...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH EM GEE

Those are hot! Love how you processed them too. You are way faster than me. heh. Thanks for letting me have some fun and congrats on your anniversary!

:)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Mel O Photos said...

Hey Nichahn

These are beautiful; I am sure Ryan was happy. Juilet does such beautiful work.

Talk to you soon

Melissa

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home