Saturday, September 06, 2008

Melinda & Jeremy {I Do}

On Friday, I had the honor of photographing Melinda and Jeremy's wedding. It was a perfect day for these two to be joined together as one. They were surrounded by many good friends and love ones. I had such a great time at the wedding and I am so happy that my little sister Monypanh was able to help me as a second shooter. Here are some of my favorites...

Ceremony: Harbor Church, Lomita, CA
Reception: Simons, San Pedro, CA
Hair: Vianna

If you are interested in viewing all of the picture. Go to
www.collages.net
Login: green
Password: 10310
































Congratulations Melinda & Jeremy! Enjoy Kaui!!
Love Nichanh & Monypanh

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Nichanh! They are going to cherish them for a lifetime. Great work.
Emily

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nichanh & Monypanh
Wow! Nothing could make the wedding any better than it was except these pics. What a great job you gals did. Unbelievable.... Thanks for the memmories.

Ron Perez

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home