Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Melinda & Jeremy {Engagement}

When I first heard of Jeremy and Melinda hooking up, Jeremy had gone to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Southern California. Melinda is a youth pastor at the Harbor Church in lomita and my brother-in-law works with Melinda. From there Jeremy met Melinda, he thought she was the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. I knew from the beginning that they were going to get married and that I was going to do their wedding. Well, my prediction came true and I will be photographing their wedding in September of this year. Here is a sneak peak of their engagement session. Congratulations you love birds!!!










3 Comments:

Blogger Mel O Photos said...

Cute couple, I really like #4 your processing on that is perfect. See you Sat.

Mel O

11:44 AM  
Blogger Melinda Green said...

Nichanh, we LOVE the pictures! They came out great! Everyone we've shown them to loves them too! You are so very talented. Thank you for taking our pictures! We love and appreciate you!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Izatt said...

wow they both have beautiful eyes

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home