Monday, August 04, 2008

Total Dorkness

Okay! For those of you that know I also work another full time job with City of San Jose, Housing Department. All though, I love the people I work with, I would rather work full time as a photographer and do what I love to do. Anyways on a side note!!!

So yesterday, I noticed a crew of camera crews, trailers and a lot of trucks park down stair near City Hall. I couldn't figure out what all of the commotion was about, when one of my co-worker pointed out to me that they were filming a Bollywood movie. I've grown up watching Bollywood and I was excited to meet this actor that everyone was talking about. So I ran down stairs with a couple of my friends with my camera in hand and squealing out load like a little school girls when New Kids on the Block hit the road. We followed him to his trailer and my friend Michelle was brave enough to knock on the trailer door and ask if we can take some pictures with him. He was kind enough to come out and spend a little bit of time having his pictures taken with us. Call me the biggest dork but it sure made my day. Meet me and Saif Ali Khan.



My Friend Rahvir

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home