Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tiffany

I see the glow in pregnant women and I think pregnancy enhances the beauty of a woman. I had a great time just talking and sharing stories of motherhood with Tiff. I admit that I do have baby fever , and I would love to have another one! Right now, I am enjoying time with both of my kids. They are a blessing and it is awesome to watch them Grow. Just to see their different personalities , how they interact with other kids ,is like watching a flower blossom. I love being a mom!!!




2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Wow! How awesome to see pregnancy pictures where the mom includes her other child...so cute!

6:17 PM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home