Monday, May 07, 2007

The Handyside Family

On Sunday , I had the pleasure of photographing the Handyside family. I showed up at their front porch and I fell in love with the layout of their house. They have a beautiful backyard with lots of greenery and an oasis pool, perfect for the hot weather. I had the opportunity to meet the family the first time and they were so friendly. I had a chance to talk with Oliver, and learned his fascination with spiders. After the portrait session, we headed to St Mary Church in Los Gatos, where Sasha was baptized. I had the opportunity to witness the baptism and experience how different the ceremony was from the Christian Church. Thank you Flor, Graham, Oliver & Sasha for letting me be a part of this.

Here are a couple of my favorites...




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home