Thursday, March 08, 2007

Our 9th Year Anniversary

March 7th was our 9th year anniversary. Ryan and I had talked about what we wanted to do on our 9th year anniversary and we both agreed not to get each other anything. I had mentioned to him early in the week that I wanted to go see the movie 300. A couple of days later, he told me that he had already found a baby sitter and we were going to go out to dinner that night. But that plan was a wash because 300 hundred wasn't playing until Friday. So instead he said he was going to make dinner and just have a quit evening with our kids. What a sweetheart that he had already planned everything. For those of you that know me. I like to plan for every event. It drives me crazy to go over a friends house and there is nothing to eat and a plan was not thought of.

Of course to my surprise, Ryan showed up at my office with 2 dozen long stem, red roses and he told me that he was going to make dinner. When I got home, I was able to take a nap and just relax a little bit. When I woke up, Ryan surprised me with my favorite dessert. He went and picked up tiramisu from Maggiano's and Lambrusco chilled red wine. I was so surprised that he went all out and got all of my favorites. He really made my day special and I am so lucky to have him for a husband. Happy anniversary sweetheart!!! I love you!!!!

Maggiano's has the best Tiramisu. I am not much of a dessert person but this is the BOMB!

I am much of an alcohol consumer but this is the good stuff.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian Kay said...

aw, how sweet!

congratulations. :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home