Wednesday, February 14, 2007

OSP West

What an amazing time I had with a group of photographers that I didn't know. I had such a great time getting to know everyone and finding out that there are so many nice people. I learned so much and so many ideas running through my head. What a wonderful group of people to learned from and the experience was priceless.

From a business sense, there are a lot of things that I want to change and do thing differently. My main focus is to get my business to flow smoothly so I can spend more time with my family. I learned that I need to re-evaluated what I want to do with my business and what path I want to take. I learned a lot about the workflow and about album design.

I want to thank Jose Villa, John Micheal Cooper & Mike Larsen for being there to share their knowledge. What an advantage to learn from these great photographers and find out that they are so down to earth and super nice.

Here are some photos from last weekend...




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home