Monday, January 22, 2007

My Ring

I had a lunch date with a couple of friends on Friday and a friend pointed out the missing stone on my ring. My heart sank when I saw the gap of where the missing stone should have been. I couldn't eat because I was consumed by the thought that I had lost the stone. I went back to the office, I tried to re trace my steps , keeping my head down and hoping it would be on the ground somewhere. God was watching out for me because when I got back to my desk, it was on the floor right next to my seat! What started out as a bad day, was a day of celebration. I was jumping up and down like a little girl in a candy store. I took the ring into the jewlery shop that day and made sure it was carefully checked, polished and shined.

Today, I went to pick up my ring and boy was I happy to have it back. My finger felt as naked as a baby's bottom without it. I was eager to see how shiny it looked. It sure feels good to have home on my finger, where it belongs

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have it back on you finger too! I was contemplating assembling a security team to keep the guys off my sexy wife! You are my Heart! Keep up the good work... Ryan

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home