Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boudoir {Maureen}

Maureen found my ad on Craigslist and I was very happy that she wanted me to do her boudoir session. We met up at Starbucks so I can get an idea of what she wanted with her photos and also I wanted her to be comfortable around me before we do the session. We had planned it while her husband was out of town on a business trip. On Wednesday, I went to Maureen's house and did her session. I did her makeup and got to know her and a little bit about her husband. She wanted to give something special to him when he goes away on his business trip. I am glad that she trust me to come to her house to do the boudoir session. Here are some of my favorites






2 Comments:

Blogger Mel O Photos said...

These are beautiful; I knew you would be good at this type of work; you have the eye for the sexy posing.

I really love the one of her laughing on the bed and the last one is very hot.

You looks comfortable with you.

Melissa

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very hot!!!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home