Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Wedding of Stephanie & Zack

Yesterday could not be a better day for a wedding. On a warm summer-like day in October, the bride and groom looked like they could grace the covers of Modern Bride's Magazine. In anticipation the night before, I could not sleep. Having a prior relationship with the couple before the event, I think that in sharing their special day with them we were able to reinforce the friendship that we've created. With all the excitement of the wedding preperations, I'm glad that I was able to help in any way that I could. Stepahine and Zack have become good friends of mine and I just adore them! After spending so much time with Stephanie professionally and personally, I've offically adopted Stephanie as one of my own sisters. She is a beautiful person inside and out and a wonderful person to be around. Both the Bride's family and the Groom's family were awesome and kind. Stephanie and Zack are blessed to have wonderful parents that are very supported.

Stepahine and Zack, THANK YOU so much for the opportunity to capture your beauitful day. Congratulations to the both of you! Since we're neighbors now, I am sure to send the kids your way. Love you guys!!!! Have an amazing time in Cancun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home