Monday, May 14, 2007

Trash the Dress

I was excited for the trash it session, that I couldn't sleep the night before. I was also really excited to see all of my photographer friends from OSP. The Day before I was rushing around to find a dress that fit Stephanie. I finally found a dress at David's bridal and when she came over Saturday morning to get ready. She tried it on first and come to find out, it did not fit. So we made it work. We did a little surgery and pin some stuff together. We both drove to downtown San Jose and we all met in front of Original Joe's
We had such a great time just photographing Stephanie. She is such an attractive person you can't get a bad angle of her. We walked around downtown and just stop when we saw something cool. Living in San Jose all my ife, I didn't realize that we had all kinds of cool places to photograph. After the session we had lunch at
Original Joe's and Stephanie hung around and watched us photography Jason and Kristi. I gave Stephanie the camera so she can try photographing Jason and Kristi and see if she likes photography. What a great day we had and I just love hang out with all of my Osp friend. What a wonderful bunch of people. Here are a few of my favorites of...

Kristi and Jason met us at Original Joe's and from there we headed to the Sainte Claire Hotel . The inside of the hotel is so beautiful. We kinda snuck in there, hoping that we would not get kicked out of the hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly and they enjoyed watching us photograph Jason and Kristi. Every where we went people were congratulating Jason and Kristi and we just laugh because we knew that they were already married. They were so excited to have their pictures taken and they were loving the camera. Thank you Kristi and Jason for letting us photograph you!





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Edge Photo said...

Hey Nichahn,
Awesome pics! I still haven't had time to get through all of mine :( Thanks again for putting everything together. We need to do stuff like this more often. Oh yeah, almost forgot......your friends are HOTTTT!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home