Thursday, June 07, 2007

Logan

Logan is turning 9 years old in a couple of weeks and I have to get his birthday invitation out soon. Every year I take pictures of both of my kids, so I can see how much they have change every year.

I have to admit he is a good looking kid. I hope I don't sound too bias. Right now Logan is the cool kid in school and everyone knows him. It is funny that he reminds me to highlight his hair when it grows out. He has to make sure he looks good all the time. Yep! That is my son, High maintaince! It is amazing how fast they grow up and someday they are going to be all grown up.















Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillian Kay said...

that's a handsome kid!! bother your kids are adorable, it's in the genes. :)

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

handsome young lad.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home