Sunday, April 27, 2008

Boudoir {Michelle}

When I first stepped into Michelle's house, she explained to me she was so nervous and excited at the same time. She was so cute because she confessed to me that she had a glass of wine to help ease her nerves. I told her I didn't mind at all. Once I started putting on her make-up and talked about her wedding plans, she felt comfortable around me. I had a great time hanging out with her and she was a sport about the poses I asked her to do. She is gorgeous and she can easily grace the pages of Maxim Magazine. Thank you Michelle I had a blast!

Please email for a password if you want to view more images









1 Comments:

Blogger Mel O Photos said...

Nichahan,

These are beautiful, you did a great job.

Melissa O

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home