Monday, April 14, 2008

Elisa & Shane { I do }

I was so excited when I found out Elisa and Shane were getting married and I was more ecstatic that they wanted me to photograph their wedding day. Over the year I had chance to get to know Elisa and I can honestly say we have grown close and become good friends. Being a wedding photography is a rewarding job that I can say I truly love because I get to witness two people so in love and I get to capture the memories for my couples. I enjoy being able to experience the excitement and the anticipation of the day and feeling like I am a part of the whole party.

Elisa and Shane are a couple that I hold dear to my heart and Ryan and I enjoy hanging out with them.

Elisa and Shane congratulations and have an amazing time in Maui.

Here is a taste of what I captured on Friday. I will post more later.


Belive it or not, I did Elisa's hair. I was very happy at how Elisa's hair turned out.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I didn't know you did Elisa's hair.. great job... good working with you again.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Stellar work.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home