Saturday, May 17, 2008

Christine {Boudoir}

Christine heard about my work through one of her close friend Michelle, Which I had the pleasure of doing her boudoir too. Christine was so excited about wanting to get her boudoir photos taken. The session was more for her after having a baby and it was about feeling sexy in her own skin. I am all about helping my clients feel and look sexy and that is why I love doing what I do. I promise Christine I would put up some teasers up. I will put more up later.

Thank you for the wonderful experience and for letting us have the hotel room. I had a great time getting to know you and chatting with you.

You look gorgeous GIRL!!!

If you want to see more images, Please email me and I can give you the password.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home