Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I had the best Mother's Day ever. I don't want much, I just want to relax and spend time with my kids. Although, I am sad that my mom is not near by for us to celebrate Mother's Day with her. She is a great mom to all three of us and we would not be the women and moms that we are today. She has taught us to be strong, independent and ambitious. She is an awesome mom! I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!

I woke up to Logan brought me a bowl of Raisin Bran cereal in bed. I had to pass and asked him if I could sleep in for a little bit. Later we all went to Mimi's Cafe and had brunch. I enjoy hanging out with my family and I am blessed to have two wonderful, beautiful kids. To all my friends and sister! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are The WORLDS BEST MOM!!! I LOVE YA- RYAN

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home