Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Project Homeless Connect

I had the pleasure of photographing this event for the City of San Jose, Housing Department. I was asked to capture the event and to tell the story of the event. Project Homeless Connect (PHC) is a one day event which brings together residents without permanent housing and local service providers under one roof. San Jose Project Homeless Connect is held semi-annually and creates relationships between those in need of housing services with agencies providing those services. It is a heart felt event and I am very humbled that I can be a part of the day. It is a privilege to get to hear the stories of how some of them became homeless and how we have changed their lives. Here are some pictures.

Gavilan students donated their time to cut hair.









I set up a portrait area and I will mail them a copy of the picture for them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorea said...

This is so great, Nichanh!!! It was great to see you last week!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home