Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lucas & Lauren

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing Lucas and Lauren. Lucas was such a ham and I had a great time taking his pictures. He was happy baby and it was not hard to capture any of the great moments with him.

Lauren was so cute and she had so much engery. I wish I can store some of that engery in a jar and break it out whenever I need it. I was getting tired watching her running around in the back yard but I had a great time hanging out with the two cuties.














Her reward for being such a good girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Izatt said...

What an adoeable baby and little girl! Love em

9:17 AM  
Blogger Mel O Photos said...

You captured little Lucas perfectly. I think number 4 is perfect.

And Lauren is quite lovely, it looks like you got her too.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home