Monday, October 23, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Krisit and I made plans to bring the kids to the pumpkin patch , get them all dressed up in their costumes and take a few photos. What I did not expect, was for it to be so hot in Morgan Hill. It almost felt like July today. The kids had a great time going on the little train ride , running through the maze, and seeing the scare crows dressed up in different costumes. There are tons of activities for kids to enjoy. They have hay rides, trains, mazes, even a haunted house.I am just amazed that they went all out and made it the biggest pumpkin patch in California. Corbin looked so cute in his little lion oufit. What a happy little boy!
Kyle dressed as a pumpkin
Evan dressed up as a bat.
Logan doing the Chuck Noris Kick while being thrown in the air.
This is a great action shot.
Tehya modeling for me at the pumpkin patch. I just love the sky shots.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am friends with Jennifer and Jason so I just had to check out the adorable pic of Corbin! I just wanted to tell you though, that your photography is really beautiful...you have a really nice way of catching those special moments and being able to convey the emotions in a picture...wonderful!! =)

2:40 AM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home