Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Melinda & Jeremy

My older sister and her husband have taken the liberty of playing match maker, and brought this lovely couple together. From what I've heard, it was love at first sight. It reminded me of the time when Ryan and I first met. The feeling of butterflies in your stomach , you can't eat or sleep. I knew it was love for me. I have never been successful in playing match maker, but I am extremely happy for them!

Melinda and Jeremy-- Thank you for a great weekend! You make a perfect couple. Love You both!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW. . .they are toooo CUTE! I think that you captures their relationship so well. They are so luck to have this moment in their relationship on film.

8:33 PM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

AWWWWW Thank you! They are cute together.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home