Monday, November 06, 2006

Krystle, Travis & Tyson

On Sunday, I had a photo egagement with Krystle, Travis and their son Tyson. Krystle and Travis have been together for four years and they have a Handsome, energetic, four year old son. Taking their pictures was a breeze because they are a great looking family! I had an amazing time talking and getting to know them. What a wonderful family. Here are a couple pictures that I would like to share with you. I will post more pictures later...

Krystle & Travis

Here is little Tyson striking a pose. He was all ready to have his picture taken.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family and I had a wonderful time with you! You made us feel really comfortable making it really easy to just let go and be ourselves, thanks so much! The pictures are turning out awesome!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home